Updated: January 27, 2021
Session’s parameters for attending in-person worship services:
- If you know that you have Covid-19 (or have been exposed to it), you are welcome to attend in-person worship when you have met the CDC’s qualifications for exiting isolation/quarantine.
- If you do not know that you have Covid-19 (or have been exposed to it), you are welcome to attend in-person worship when you and all members of your household have experienced no signs of sickness in the last three days.
- If you are 65 and older, or at risk due to your current health, you are encouraged to be particularly cautious if you choose to attend.
- If you feel uncomfortable coming to the building for any reason, you are welcome to stay at home and join the worship services via live-stream.
- While in the building, please practice social distancing. This means you should stay six feet apart (except for your immediate family) and refrain from hand-shaking, hugging, etc.
- While in the building, the use of face masks is strongly encouraged, but not required. When seated in the balcony, the use of face masks is always required.
- While in the building, please practice good hygiene and cover your coughs/sneezes. There will be hand sanitizer and face masks available.